Fed up of high shopping bills? We present to you a consolidated list of markets for your different shopping needs at the cheapest prices possible. Happy Shopping!
1.Hong Kong Lane – The Imported market of Pune. A string of little stalls selling clothes, footwear, jewellery, etc in-line with the latest trends and the best part all this at rock-bottom prices. Do look out for the “Branded” Nike, Reebok and Diesel Merchandise 😉 Location: Near Garware Bridge, Deccan
2. Laxmi Road – The Shopping District of Pune. Laxmi Road is a shopper’s paradise with narrow lanes and by-lanes accompanied by the hustling crowd. It’s a perfect destination for all kinds of shopping be it clothes, footwear, jewellery, etc. across different price points.While there, don’t forget to flaunt your bargaining skills Location: Laxmi Road
3. Fashion Street – The Fashion Hub of Pune. From the latest trends in fashion to the one’s from rocking 60′s, you name it and they have it. Apart from fashionable clothing, it has got an insane collection of accessories be it belts, caps, shades, earrings, the list is endless. Want to bring out the Fashionista in you without making a hole in your wallet, Fashion Street is the place for you. Location: East Street, Camp
4. Phule Market – An open-air market set up in the British era, famous for its fruits and vegetables. Phule Market is the favourite destination for homemakers to stock up their kitchens with fresh fruits and vegetables bought at unbelievably cheap prices. It’s also an ideal place to buy articles used in religious ceremonies. For those of you who are fed up with cold storage items, Go Fresh with Phule market. Location: Shukrawar Peth
5. Bajirao Road – The furniture Market of Pune. All your home decor needs, fulfilled at one place whether it’s a bed or a dining table or a cabinet, they have it all covered. For those looking for custom-made furniture, this is the perfect place to get your designs executed. The intense competition between the shops ensures that you get the best deal. Location: Shukrawar Peth
6. Appa Balwant Chowk (ABC) – The Stationery Market of Pune. From books, whiteboards to pens, the entire spectrum of stationery items at the cheapest price possible is on offer here. To add to this, there are a lot of stores selling second-hand books ranging from competitive exams to novels. Location: Shaniwar Peth
7. Juna Bazar – The Old Market of Pune. A place where nothing is considered as Junk, a dedicated second-hand market selling items ranging from Furniture to jewellery. If you want to get rid of some old items you can sell those to the shopkeepers. This market is operational every Wednesday and Sunday on the road leading to Vir Santaji Ghorpade Path. Location: Kasba Peth
Did we Miss out on something? Let us know in the comments below.
To make the most of your Weekends in Pune, Download Brisky, a personalized platform that helps you discover and book the most happening Nightlife events in Pune. Never miss a Party with Brisky!