Every pub, irrespective of its theme or the kind of music being played will have these 7 varieties of dancers at any given time!
- The Party Starters
These are not just the people who are the soul of every group but are also the life of the party. Brilliant dancers themselves these also get others grooving with them. These are the focal point with everyone dancing around them.
- The Finger Pointers
Finger pointing is a stage for many in their dance journey. They experience it when the alcohol just kicks in and they want everyone around them to groove along. But, a good number of people are often stuck here and don’t venture out into moving anything other than their hands and point fingers are friends with gusto.
- The Air Punchers
This is the group of wannabe dancers who are very conscious about the moves they make! They have one or both their first punching the air and tap their feet occasionally while fluttering around.
You would’ve already guessed it right – as they punch, their favourite expression is a ‘Yo!’
- The Impressionists
These people, mostly men, are impeccable dancers who have mastered classical moves or prominent moves of various artists in a mirrored dance studio! They just have one aim in mind – ‘to impress all the ladies.’
The dance floor is the stage and the impressionist is the once dancer in a reality show with just one judge – the lady he’s trying to impress!
“*Insert favourite swear word* hai woh!”
- Jumping Jack-ers
They are the happiest people in the set-up..Or maybe it’s just alcohol! The jumping jackers just jump as high as they can and cover every inch of the dance floor and act as the greatest motivation for people to join along!
The next day’s morning is a guilty one, though. *Beware*
- Drunk BFFs
The ones that form a circle and behave as if they are the only people in the club and coordinate their signature move. Attention-seekers that they are, they peak out at regular intervals to ensure they are getting their due attention
This is about 99% of the dancing population. These are stalkers and usually, unleash their ‘Killer’ moves which are mostly inspired from the remaining 1% who are familiar with the dance art
To find out which type you belong to, use Brisky to explore and make bookings for events happening at nightclubs and pubs tonight. Download Brisky’s Android app here.