So most men assume that when such nights happen, it means that there will be a lot of ladies there. Has to right? After all it is LADIES Night!!
Well, sorry to burst your little bubble. It actually turns out that a lot of men think just like you and chances are that it will turn out to be a sausage fest!
Most ladies will be single ladies.
Another popular assumptions most men carry are that women who come to such nights are usually single and ready to mingle. Well, you couldn’t be more wrong about this!
Most women are either taken, or just not interested. Even if they remotely were, they didn’t come there to get hit on by men for sure.
Plenty of fish to fry.
Most men seem to believe that since there will be a lot of women there, they can try their charm. Well, to be honest guys, if it didn’t work with one of them, chances are it won’t work with any of them!
They are clearly not there to meet guys and be hit upon. So giving them space will be good for your ego.
Drunk much? I can take you home!
I hope you are not one of those men who think that the more a girl is drunk the easier she will be.
Surprise surprise, if she is too drunk to even know how to walk, you my friend are going to be totally out of luck here.
Another assumption that is hugely popular is that women come dressed up for men. An important fact is that women get dressed up irrespective of this. Women just like to feel good about themselves at a ladies night and hence always ensure to step out in style.
How to pick up a guy at a bar- Things you girls must consider before hand
Yes, we’ve all heard 10 things Girls should avoid doing at a Bar and what to do if a guy approaches you at a Bar etc.
But Girls also like to have fun and what if you want to be the first to make a move! So here are a few things that will help you when you make that move.
Choose the bar that suits your taste first.
Girls, always ensure that you approach a guy at a bar that first suits your interests and taste.
If you are not a football fan, please do not go to a bar with live streaming of the mancgester united game when you can’t talk ball. Please do not be a total fail.
Consider the company he keeps.
They say do not judge a book by it’s cover, but what they also say is, a man is known by the company he keeps.
So check out the people he is hanging out with at the bar and it will give you a sense of what he is like.
Try to make eye contact with the guy.
If you are interested in the guy, try making eye contact to see if he is also interested in you or not. If he tries to lock eyes with you again you can be confident enough to approach him. Else, chances are he is not interested and you should just move on.
Start up a conversation and don’t make it all about yourself.
Girls, this is important. When you do start the conversation, think of some ice breaker topics and give the guy a chance to speak.
You want to know him well enough which will give you a fair share of understanding if the guy has weird interests and if he is a creep or if this could progress to a date!
Make your intentions crystal clear.
It is very important that you absolutely convey what is on your mind and not leave it to the guy to guess. As we already know, guys aren’t very good at it and it will just spoil the whole idea.
So let him know if you want this to become a date or you are simply just looking for someone interesting to talk to.
Hope this article helps! If there are any pointers you people would like to share, please do so here!
“A guest is really good or bad because of the host or hostess who makes being a guest an easy or a difficult task” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Our friends at thebalance.com say having some great staff makes your restaurant awesome. We’ve all been lost at some point in our lives in a pub we just entered. So, here are six reasons why we think your pub should have a host.
Focus on what matters most
With a host at your service, the manager doesn’t have to worry about the reservations and booking queries, giving him time to pay more attention to his core duties.
Personal concierge experience
Presence of a host eliminates all the worries in a guest’s head regarding his visit by providing an organized experience. Which begins with the allocation of tables.
Lasting first impressions
We’re in the era of service maximisation, and it begins right at the entrance. Now wouldn’t a smiling face welcoming you make the experience wonderful even before you step in?
A dedicated point of contact
As a manager, you are not always available to customers at their beck and call. Therefore, having a dedicated hostess helps share the responsibilities and provide superior service.
Source of important data
The data that they collect can be used to understand your customers, make relevant strategies and help your business soar.
The wrath of last minute walk-ins
In case of overflow of customers on busy days, the host knows better than to lose their cool like the already busy waiters or manager might.
Recently moved to Pune? This one is for you. A common question whenever one moves to a new city is how to effectively utilize the short respite from the gruelling Weekdays, that Weekends offer. Luckily, you are in Pune, which boasts of a wide variety of Places catering to a diverse set of interests, so be rest assured that you will find something of your interest happening around you. The city is brimming with a youthful energy owing primarily to a large corporate and students populace. We have consolidated some of the most iconic places that you just can’t miss, here they are (in no particular order) –
1. Vohuman Cafe – This Irani Cafe has been a favorite early morning breakfast amongst the Punekars for the past 38 years. Famous for it’s cheese omelette and Bun Maska, the place is always brimming with people often including a long queue waiting outside. It is the ideal stop before undertaking an early morning trip. Mr. Hormaz Irani, the owner of the place with his lively behavior provides another compelling reason to visit this place Location: Near Ruby Hall Timing: 6 A.M. to 6 P.M.
2. Dagdusheth Ganpati – The famous Ganesha temple with it’s mesmerising idol is a must visit. If you are lucky enough to be in Pune around the time of Ganesh Chaturthi, then you can witness the spectacle for which people come from far and wide just to catch a glimpse of their Dagdusheth as it is one of the most famous Ganesh Chaturthi Pandals in the whole of Maharashtra Location: Budhvar Peth Timing: 6 A.M. to 11 P.M.
3. Vaishali – An iconic South Indian Restaurant that is one of the oldest restaurants in Pune. With some of the best South Indian food delivered quickly accompanied by a happily chatting crowd, it is an ideal place to spend a good evening with friends and family. Location: F.C. Road Timing: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
4. Laxmi Road – Girls this one if for you, shopping district of Pune. Laxmi Road is a shopper’s paradise with narrow lanes and by-lanes accompanied by the hustling crowd. It’s a perfect destination for all kinds of shopping be it clothes, footwear, jewellery, etc. across different price points.While there, don’t forget to flaunt your bargaining skills Location: Laxmi Road Timing: 11 A.M. to 10 P.M. (Closed on Mondays)
5. WNS Road – Owing to the numerous call centers, the road opposite WNS is the best place to quench your late Night hunger. With roadside stalls open all Night long, serving epic street food like Maggi, Egg Bhurji, Pav Bhaji, etc. along with much needed late-night Chai Location: Yerwada Timing: Open till late in the Night
6. Cafe Good Luck – Probably the oldest restaurant in Pune established in 1935, this Irani Cafe is famous for it’s Irani chai and Bun Maska It also functions as a full-fledged restaurant serving a range of lip smacking dishes with a very quick service and its open for nearly 17 hours making it a place suitable for any time of the day Location: F.C. Road Timing: 7 A.M. to 11:30 P.M.
7. Shaniwar Wada Fort – The Landmark which is the hallmark of Pune, the fort of Peshwa Bajirao is synonymous with Pune. The fort with a rich heritage is a great source to understand the history of the great Maratha warriors and the fascinating stories associated with it, make the whole experience even more engaging. For those who liked Bajirao Mastani, this is your opportunity to visit the Moti Mahal Location: Shaniwar Peth Timing: 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM
8. The High Spirits – One of the highlights of Pune’s thriving Nightlife scene, famous for it’s live Music and Sunday cookout. The right mix of Music, Beer and Food to go along with one of the best crowds in the city, make this one a must visit for all the Party lovers. Location: Koregaon Park Annexe Timing: 7:30 PM to 11:30 PM, on Sunday also open from 1:30 A.M. to 4 P.M. (Monday Closed)
Missed your favorite place, let us know in the comments.
To make the most of your Weekends in Pune, Download Brisky, a personalized platform that helps you discover and book the most happening Nightlife events in Pune. Never miss a Party with Brisky!