Love for beer is something we mutually share. Rising above the stereotype, the beer drinkers are experimenting and so are the breweries. Overall production less than the large-scale corporate breweries, ‘Craft beer’ is gradually finding its patrons.
What is a Craft Brewery, you ask?
One that produces small amounts of beer, much smaller than large-scale corporate breweries, is independently owned, generally characterised by their emphasis on quality, flavour and brewing technique.
Craft beer is BLISS!
Freshly brewed, high in quality and traditional, ‘Craft Beer’ develops the essence of loyalty and exclusivity. It has been highly successful in catering to the whims of the extensively brand-conscious drinkers.
Trending in Hyderabad!
Craft Breweries are mushrooming all over the city and how! Experimenting people are ditching their conventional bottled beer for these freshly brewed pints. And have started appreciating their gulps and relishing the moments with their gang. Breweries where you can experience the phenomenon include-
It stands for its vibrant ambience, enhancing the flavour of spirit. Fancy decor combined with a humanly touch, it is the ideal place for your memorable evening.
Stating to be the best brewery in Hyderabad, ZERO40 BREWING has the vibes that will take you high, and drinks that will keep you up there.
HYLIFE BREWING COMPANY
Super cool crowd and hip ambience, HYLIFE’S crew ensures you the best brew.
So, sate your beer appetite by venturing out to these places and wait for the slew of breweries coming your way soon. Use Brisky to stay tuned and get hold of these pints.
Recently moved to Pune? This one is for you. A common question whenever one moves to a new city is how to effectively utilize the short respite from the gruelling Weekdays, that Weekends offer. Luckily, you are in Pune, which boasts of a wide variety of Places catering to a diverse set of interests, so be rest assured that you will find something of your interest happening around you. The city is brimming with a youthful energy owing primarily to a large corporate and students populace. We have consolidated some of the most iconic places that you just can’t miss, here they are (in no particular order) –
1. Vohuman Cafe – This Irani Cafe has been a favorite early morning breakfast amongst the Punekars for the past 38 years. Famous for it’s cheese omelette and Bun Maska, the place is always brimming with people often including a long queue waiting outside. It is the ideal stop before undertaking an early morning trip. Mr. Hormaz Irani, the owner of the place with his lively behavior provides another compelling reason to visit this place Location: Near Ruby Hall Timing: 6 A.M. to 6 P.M.
2. Dagdusheth Ganpati – The famous Ganesha temple with it’s mesmerising idol is a must visit. If you are lucky enough to be in Pune around the time of Ganesh Chaturthi, then you can witness the spectacle for which people come from far and wide just to catch a glimpse of their Dagdusheth as it is one of the most famous Ganesh Chaturthi Pandals in the whole of Maharashtra Location: Budhvar Peth Timing: 6 A.M. to 11 P.M.
3. Vaishali – An iconic South Indian Restaurant that is one of the oldest restaurants in Pune. With some of the best South Indian food delivered quickly accompanied by a happily chatting crowd, it is an ideal place to spend a good evening with friends and family. Location: F.C. Road Timing: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
4. Laxmi Road – Girls this one if for you, shopping district of Pune. Laxmi Road is a shopper’s paradise with narrow lanes and by-lanes accompanied by the hustling crowd. It’s a perfect destination for all kinds of shopping be it clothes, footwear, jewellery, etc. across different price points.While there, don’t forget to flaunt your bargaining skills Location: Laxmi Road Timing: 11 A.M. to 10 P.M. (Closed on Mondays)
5. WNS Road – Owing to the numerous call centers, the road opposite WNS is the best place to quench your late Night hunger. With roadside stalls open all Night long, serving epic street food like Maggi, Egg Bhurji, Pav Bhaji, etc. along with much needed late-night Chai Location: Yerwada Timing: Open till late in the Night
6. Cafe Good Luck – Probably the oldest restaurant in Pune established in 1935, this Irani Cafe is famous for it’s Irani chai and Bun Maska It also functions as a full-fledged restaurant serving a range of lip smacking dishes with a very quick service and its open for nearly 17 hours making it a place suitable for any time of the day Location: F.C. Road Timing: 7 A.M. to 11:30 P.M.
7. Shaniwar Wada Fort – The Landmark which is the hallmark of Pune, the fort of Peshwa Bajirao is synonymous with Pune. The fort with a rich heritage is a great source to understand the history of the great Maratha warriors and the fascinating stories associated with it, make the whole experience even more engaging. For those who liked Bajirao Mastani, this is your opportunity to visit the Moti Mahal Location: Shaniwar Peth Timing: 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM
8. The High Spirits – One of the highlights of Pune’s thriving Nightlife scene, famous for it’s live Music and Sunday cookout. The right mix of Music, Beer and Food to go along with one of the best crowds in the city, make this one a must visit for all the Party lovers. Location: Koregaon Park Annexe Timing: 7:30 PM to 11:30 PM, on Sunday also open from 1:30 A.M. to 4 P.M. (Monday Closed)
Missed your favorite place, let us know in the comments.
To make the most of your Weekends in Pune, Download Brisky, a personalized platform that helps you discover and book the most happening Nightlife events in Pune. Never miss a Party with Brisky!
The Indian Super League started with the promise of uplifting Indian Football out of its slump and enable world’s most popular sport to capture the imagination of 1.2 billion people. Indian’s left their mark throughout the inaugural season, starting with the first Indian goal by Balwant Singh in the 5th Match to the moment when Mohammed Rafique scored the winning goal in the finale, a fitting tribute to the Indian footballing talent. Expectations were higher from the Indian contingent in the 2nd season, but no-one could have anticipated this dream start with an Indian player scoring a goal in each of the first 5 matches, looks like ISL has started delivering on its promise. In this post, we celebrate all the Indian goal scores of ISL 2015.
1.Chennaiyin FC v/s Atletico de Kolkata – Jeje Lalpekhlua, the 24 years old from Mizoram, earned the distinction of being the first Indian goal scorer in ISL 2015 when he scored an equalizer for Chennaiyin FC against the defending champions
2.FC Goa v/s Delhi Dynamos FC – Mandar Rao Dessai, the local lad for FC Goa who had quite a few assists last season but couldn’t get on the scoring sheet scored the first goal for the Zico managed side in the opening minutes of the match which helped ‘The Gaurs’ win the contest
3.FC Pune City v/s Mumbai City FC – Israil Gurung, Pune’s winger scored the third goal after Tuncay’s brace in the high octane Maha Derby to seal the victory for his side.
4.Kerala Blasters FC v/s NorthEast United FC – Mohd. Rafi, scored a goal and assisted another on his debut for Kerala Blasters and led his side to a 3-1 victory in front of a capacity crowd at Kochi
5.FC Goa v/s Atletico de Kolkata- Keenan Almeida, a home-grown defender for Goa, scored the levelling goal in the dying moments of the match against Atletico de Kolkata which helped the Goan side to salvage a draw
Few in today’s generation would be aware of the glorious past of Indian Football during which India won two Asian Games gold medals in 1951 and 1962, ISL is an initiative to restore this lost glory and hopefully it would pay rich dividends in the near future, till then, Lets Football!
To discover places with best ISL screening experience in Pune Download Brisky Now. Follow this space for all the latest on Indian Super League.
Brisky is a nightlife discovery platform where you can discover the most happening events in Pubs and Nightclubs in Pune. You can download the app from Google Play (click here) and don’t forget to rate and review.